- June 12: ARC Airbag Lawsuit Alleges Vehicle Occupants Are in Danger news | 14 days ago
- June 1: Audi Turbocharger Investigation Upgraded Following Turbo Recall investigations | 25 days ago
- April 10: Feds Investigate Audi Stalling Problems Related to Turbocharger Failures investigations | 77 days ago
- March 30: Audi Turbocharger Oil Strainer Recall Affects 26,000 Vehicles recalls | 88 days ago
Audi TSB #Circular - 90L2
2019 Audi A7
Affected Component: FORWARD COLLISION AVOIDANCE: ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL
- In affected vehicles, it is possible to have the following software-related issues with adaptive cruise (driver assist system): - Loss of target object at close range and erroneous drive-off warning in stop-and-go traffic - Occasional restrictions to comfort when driving over crests or through dips Perform software update to correct for these conditions.
Click a tab for more information.