- April 3: Audi Turbocharger Failures Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- March 28: Audi Recalls A3, RS3 and S3 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 18 days ago
- March 18: Audi Recalls A6, A7, RS6 and RS7 Over Airbag Problems recalls | 28 days ago
- March 12: Audi Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 34 days ago
- February 21: Recall: Audi Q7 Airbags May Injure Children recalls | 53 days ago
Audi TSB #ATE-17-05
2020 Audi A7
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Due to increasing requests for high voltage personal protective equipment (HVE PPE) for dealer technicians working with high voltage vehicles (Hybrid, Plugin Hybrid, Electric Vehicle), the Volkswagen Tools and Equipment Team has identified two US based suppliers to support dealers in USA and Canada.
Click a tab for more information.