- September 26: Audi Transmission Problems Lead to Class Action Settlement news | 7 days ago
- September 18: Audi Q3 Fuel Tank Recall Issued To Possibly Replace Tanks recalls | 15 days ago
- September 6: VW Water Pump Settlement Nears Final Hearing news | 27 days ago
- September 3: Audi Recalls S3, A3 and RS 3 Over Torn Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
- August 9: Audi Recalls A3 and S3 Cars Over Seat Belt Pretensioners recalls | 55 days ago
Audi TSB #ATE-17-05
2000 Audi A8
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Due to increasing requests for high voltage personal protective equipment (HVE PPE) for dealer technicians working with high voltage vehicles (Hybrid, Plugin Hybrid, Electric Vehicle), the Volkswagen Tools and Equipment Team has identified two US based suppliers to support dealers in USA and Canada.
Click a tab for more information.