- June 29: Audi Piston Ring Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- June 12: ARC Airbag Lawsuit Alleges Vehicle Occupants Are in Danger news | 18 days ago
- June 1: Audi Turbocharger Investigation Upgraded Following Turbo Recall investigations | 29 days ago
- April 10: Feds Investigate Audi Stalling Problems Related to Turbocharger Failures investigations | 81 days ago
2011 Audi A8
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 3rd generation A8 got off to a slow start. Really slow, like "limp home" slow thanks to leaking antifreeze frying the engine's control modules. Thankfully the problem was recalled in September 2016.
Worst 2011 Audi A8 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- interior accessories problems1
- cooling system problems1
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 3
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Audi A8 Model Years
Curious how the 2011 A8 compares to other years?
Check out our Audi A8 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the A8.