- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 4 days ago
- January 31: Volvo Group North America Recall Failures to Cost $130 Million news | 6 days ago
- January 8: Lincoln Aviators and Corsairs Recalled Over Revel Audio Systems recalls | 29 days ago
- December 28: Audi Gateway Control Module Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 40 days ago
- November 30: Audi Gateway Control Module Recall Affects 50,000 Vehicles recalls | 68 days ago
2011 Audi A8
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 3rd generation A8 got off to a slow start. Really slow, like "limp home" slow thanks to leaking antifreeze frying the engine's control modules. Thankfully the problem was recalled in September 2016.