- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 0 days ago
- May 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Misalign recalls | 3 days ago
- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 11 days ago
- April 3: Audi Turbocharger Failures Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- March 28: Audi Recalls A3, RS3 and S3 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 42 days ago
Audi TSB #A371430 2003658-
2002 Audi A8
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:CLUTCH ASSEMBLY:PEDAL/HAND LEVER(MOTORCYCLE)
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 37 number 13-07 dated May 29, 2013. Customer states that the engine returns to idle speed of approximately 1,400 RPM although the accelerator is depressed, and/or the vehicle hesitates (lacks power on take-off). No DTCs are stored. This condition may be caused when the brake pedal and the accelerator pedal are depressed simultaneously. Drivers who drive with their left foot resting on the brake pedal are prone to experience this condition.
Click a tab for more information.