- September 26: Audi Transmission Problems Lead to Class Action Settlement news | 8 days ago
- September 18: Audi Q3 Fuel Tank Recall Issued To Possibly Replace Tanks recalls | 16 days ago
- September 6: VW Water Pump Settlement Nears Final Hearing news | 28 days ago
- September 3: Audi Recalls S3, A3 and RS 3 Over Torn Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
- August 9: Audi Recalls A3 and S3 Cars Over Seat Belt Pretensioners recalls | 56 days ago
Audi TSB #A201559 2011703-
2003 Audi A8
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, DIESEL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 20 number 13-29 dated November 15, 2013. The fuel tank has been removed from the vehicle and must be neutralized before shipment or disposal. When the fuel tank in a vehicle is replaced, the original tank must be properly flushed to neutralize the remaining gasoline or diesel fuel.
Click a tab for more information.