- September 26: Audi Transmission Problems Lead to Class Action Settlement news | 7 days ago
- September 18: Audi Q3 Fuel Tank Recall Issued To Possibly Replace Tanks recalls | 15 days ago
- September 6: VW Water Pump Settlement Nears Final Hearing news | 27 days ago
- September 3: Audi Recalls S3, A3 and RS 3 Over Torn Airbags recalls | 30 days ago
- August 9: Audi Recalls A3 and S3 Cars Over Seat Belt Pretensioners recalls | 55 days ago
Audi TSB #A371431 2013002-
2003 Audi A8
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:COOLING UNIT AND LINES
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 37 number 11-19 dated January 31, 2011. Automatic transmission fluid is leaking at the sump pan gasket. As the sump pan gasket settles, the torque of the bolts decreases and the seal may leak.
Click a tab for more information.