- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 19 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 48 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 51 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 53 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 59 days ago
Audi TSB #A441346 2010334-
2003 Audi A8
Affected Component: WHEELS:LUGS/NUTS/BOLTS
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 44 number 12-32 dated August 2, 2012. Wheel bolt requires torque adjustment. Torque sticks, torque extension bars, and impact guns/wrenches are not approved by Audi of America, Inc., and should not be used to apply torque to wheel bolts. Always use a calibrated torque wrench to attain the correct wheel bolt torque and follow the proper wheel tightening procedure as outlined in Elsa. Proper use of a calibrated torque wrench ensures that all wheel bolts are tightened equally and reduces the chances of repeat repairs. Using methods other than a calibrated torque wrench to attain correct wheel bolt torque may lead to problems.
Click a tab for more information.