- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 20 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 49 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 52 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 54 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 60 days ago
Audi TSB #A481351 2017266-
2003 Audi A8
Affected Component: STEERING
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 48 number 10-09 dated August 13, 2010. Electric steering column adjustment is restricted or does not work at all. Incorrect operation of Easy Entry is not the cause. It is unlikely that external forces have led to the loss of the stored end positions of the adjustment movement. See TSB 2015819, 48 Easy Entry function of the power adjustable steering column intermittently does not work, for more information. The seat adjustments can be used to maintain the 10-inch minimum recommended distance from the steering wheel in case of airbag deployment. The steering column may be under tension due to unfavorable tolerances of the steering column and module cross carrier. As a result, the current draw of the regulator motors is above specification, so the electric steering column adjustment fails.
Click a tab for more information.