- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 26 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 55 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 58 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 60 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 66 days ago
Audi TSB #ATE-17-05
2003 Audi A8
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Due to increasing requests for high voltage personal protective equipment (HVE PPE) for dealer technicians working with high voltage vehicles (Hybrid, Plugin Hybrid, Electric Vehicle), the Volkswagen Tools and Equipment Team has identified two US based suppliers to support dealers in USA and Canada.
Click a tab for more information.