- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 1 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 16 days ago
- February 16: Continental Fuel Pump Flange Investigation Closed investigations | 62 days ago
- February 14: Audi RS 7 Recalled For Wrong Tire Labels recalls | 64 days ago
- February 8: Takata Airbags Cause Audi Q5, A5 Cabriolet and S5 Cabriolet Recall recalls | 70 days ago
Audi Recall 60C1: Sunroof Continues To Close With Key Off/FMVSS 118
2015 Audi Q3
If the sunroof is closing while the vehicle is shut off and a vehicle occupant is in its path, there is an increased risk of injury.
Visibility — Sun Roof Assembly
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2015 Audi Q3 vehicles manufactured April 4, 2014, to November 5, 2014. If the vehicle is turned off while the sunroof is closing, the sunroof may continue to close instead of stopping. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 118, "Power-Operated Window, Partition, and Roof Panel Systems."
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will update the sunroof control module software, free of charge. The recall began on April 13, 2015. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 60C1.
- Documents (11)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 118
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-3
Click a tab for more information.