- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 4 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 4 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- March 19: Audi Recalls A3 and RS 3 Cars To Replace Head Restraints recalls | 7 days ago
- March 15: Volkswagen Charged by the SEC For Defrauding Investors news | 11 days ago
Audi Recall 60C1: Sunroof Continues To Close With Key Off/FMVSS 118
2015 Audi Q3
If the sunroof is closing while the vehicle is shut off and a vehicle occupant is in its path, there is an increased risk of injury.
Visibility — Sun Roof Assembly
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2015 Audi Q3 vehicles manufactured April 4, 2014, to November 5, 2014. If the vehicle is turned off while the sunroof is closing, the sunroof may continue to close instead of stopping. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 118, "Power-Operated Window, Partition, and Roof Panel Systems."
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will update the sunroof control module software, free of charge. The recall began on April 13, 2015. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 60C1.
- Documents (11)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 118
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-3
Click a tab for more information.