- June 19: Audi CEO Rupert Stadler Arrested In Germany news | 4 days ago
- June 18: Audi Recalls S6, S7, A6, A7 and RS 7 For Airbag Failures recalls | 5 days ago
- June 4: Audi Recalls 2018 S5 Cabriolets For Airbag Issues recalls | 19 days ago
- May 17: VW Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit May Be Settled news | 37 days ago
- May 1: Volkswagen and Audi Vehicles Remotely Hacked news | 53 days ago
Audi Recall 60C1: Sunroof Continues To Close With Key Off/FMVSS 118
2015 Audi Q3
If the sunroof is closing while the vehicle is shut off and a vehicle occupant is in its path, there is an increased risk of injury.
Visibility — Sun Roof Assembly
- Volkswagen Group of America, Inc. (Volkswagen) is recalling certain model year 2015 Audi Q3 vehicles manufactured April 4, 2014, to November 5, 2014. If the vehicle is turned off while the sunroof is closing, the sunroof may continue to close instead of stopping. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 118, "Power-Operated Window, Partition, and Roof Panel Systems."
- Audi will notify owners, and dealers will update the sunroof control module software, free of charge. The recall began on April 13, 2015. Owners may contact Audi customer service at 1-800-253-2834. Volkswagen's number for this recall is 60C1.
- Documents (11)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 118
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-3
Click a tab for more information.