- October 22: Audi Recalls Q5 and SQ5 For Second Time Over Loose Trim recalls | 0 days ago
- September 7: Volkswagen Fuel Economy Overstated By 1 MPG news | 45 days ago
- August 26: Lawsuit Says VW Owners Suffered 'Psychological Damage' news | 57 days ago
- August 24: Audi Volkswagen Korea and Porsche Korea Busted Again news | 59 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 77 days ago
2015 Audi Q3
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Audi Q3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Audi Q3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
If the side marker lights do not illuminate, the vehicle may be less visible at night, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the sunroof is closing while the vehicle is shut off and a vehicle occupant is in its path, there is an increased risk of injury. Read more »