- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A011483 2027306-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY:PRESSURE RELIEF DEVICES
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 01 number 11-32 dated October 26, 2011. The MIL is on. DTCs may be stored in the ECM. Assistance to properly diagnose a fuel pressure sensor -G247- concern.
Click a tab for more information.