- March 28: VW Certified Pre-Owned Car Lawsuit Alleges Odometer Fraud news | 21 days ago
- March 26: Audi Recalls Q7 and Q8 SUVs For Shock Absorbers recalls | 23 days ago
- March 22: Honda Odyssey and Pilot Infotainment System Lawsuit Filed news | 27 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 27 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Rogue AEB Malfunctions Should Be Investigated investigations | 28 days ago
2011 Audi Q5
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2011 Audi Q5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2011 Audi Q5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
The butyl tape may not prevent fuel from leaking. A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could explode with metal fragments striking the vehicle ... Read more »
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the vehicle ... Read more »