- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A011497 2033001-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 01 number 14-89 dated August 19, 2014. MIL on. DTCs are stored in the engine control module. Mileage is greater than 15,000 miles. Under certain driving conditions, the secondary air ports in the cylinder head can accumulate carbon over time, causing a restriction.
Click a tab for more information.