- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 4 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 13 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 21 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 51 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 80 days ago
Audi TSB #A011498 2038166-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- The engine warning light is on after engine replacement. The engine is not running roughly. However, fault codes are stored in the engine control module (ECM). The fault codes occur at light load, between 8% and 14% accelerator pedal position. The programmed values for the misfire adaption are not automatically reset when the memory is deleted. The adaption must be reset after the engine is installed.
Click a tab for more information.