- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A171568 2028440-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: DIGITAL INSTRUMENT PANEL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 17 number 14-49 dated April 3, 2014. When the vehicle is completely refueled, the vehicle range (?distance to empty?) that is displayed is different than the vehicle range that was displayed the last time the vehicle was completely refueled. The displayed vehicle range drops inconsistently. After the vehicle is refueled, the displayed vehicle range does not change for a long period of time. When the vehicle is driven on hilly roads for a long period of time, the displayed vehicle range suddenly changes by a significant amount. There are no DTCs related to fuel senders stored in the instrument cluster control module, J285 (address word 17). This condition does not involve or affect the accuracy of the fuel level indicator, but only the estimated distance to empty display on the on-board computer.
Click a tab for more information.