- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A371277 2029027-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 37 number 12-67 dated September 28, 2012. Customer may report gearbox warning light on. In some cases after starting vehicle and placing into gear the vehicle would not move. After key cycle the vehicle drives without restriction. The entry P060A00 with DFCC 8692 can be logged in the following situation: After selecting Neutral, a driving mode (D or R) is selected within one second while the vehicle rolls (at under 2 mph). This can, for example, happen when maneuvering the vehicle into or from a parking area. The entry P060A00 with DFCC 8694 can be logged when quickly changing from P-N because of a low diagnosis threshold. The entry P060A00 with DFCC 12480 can be logged because of a low diagnosis threshold when changing gear with the tip function.
Click a tab for more information.