- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A371301 2028985-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 37 number 13-97 dated March 4, 2013. Customer may report transmission warning lamp illuminated in instrument cluster. After ignition cycle, the warning message is no longer present. DTC P074100 (Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Performance) or "Stuck Off" is stored in transmission control module (TCM), J217 (address word 03). The fault occurs with ATF temperature below 60o C. Check for this temperature range in the extended environmental conditions of the diagnosis protocol. This TSB only applies if the ATF level is correct and there are no leaks.
Click a tab for more information.