- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 5 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 14 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 22 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 52 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 81 days ago
Audi TSB #A371422 2028985-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 37 number 13-01 dated April 24, 2013. Transmission warning may appear in instrument cluster. After ignition cycle, the warning message is no longer present. DTC P074100 (Torque Converter Clutch Circuit Performance) or ?Stuck Off? is stored in transmission control module (TCM), J217 (address word 03). The fault occurs with ATF temperature below 60o C. Check for this temperature range in the extended environmental conditions of the diagnosis protocol. This TSB only applies if the ATF level is correct and there are no leaks.
Click a tab for more information.