- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 16 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 24 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 54 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 83 days ago
Audi TSB #A371426 2025535-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 37 number 11-20 dated May 13, 2011. There is no customer complaint with this concern. DTCs may be stored. If the memory is read with guided fault finding (GFF) or if Immobilizer test plans are performed, the above DTC entries may be stored due to a communication error between the VAS tester and the TCM. (In particular, the issue happens with tester VAS 5051B).
Click a tab for more information.