- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A401438 2035358-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: STEERING
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 40 number 13-36 dated September 26, 2013. The customer complains that rattling or engine noise can be heard in the passenger compartment. The plastic sleeve of the intermediate steering shaft can slip towards the universal joint (mounting of the power steering rack), causing rattling or engine noise that can be heard in the passenger compartment.
Click a tab for more information.