- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A401443 2035854-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: SUSPENSION
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 40 number 14-42 dated July 8, 2014. A rattling or knocking noise is heard when the car is driven over bumps or uneven road surfaces. This noise is heard after the car has been driven for a while and is warmed up, and when the temperature outside is warm. This condition can be duplicated if the brakes are applied while the car is being driven over bumpy roads. This condition is a comfort concern. Vehicle handling is not affected. This bulletin applies only to vehicles equipped with 75mm hydro-bushings. This bulletin does not apply to vehicles equipped with 65mm bushings. High ambient temperatures at the hydraulic guide links cause the noise.
Click a tab for more information.