- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A401548 2042603-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: STEERING
- When the vehicle is driven between 35 mph and 75 mph, a noise can be heard in the front of the vehicle. The customer may say that the noise is coming from the steering column area, and may describe the sound as buzzing, humming, whistling, whining, grinding, howling, and/or droning. The best way to understand the complaint is to discuss it with the customer. Faulty wheel bearing(s) may cause the noise.
Click a tab for more information.