- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 4 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 13 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 21 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 51 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 80 days ago
Audi TSB #A441338 2034445-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: TIRES:PRESSURE MONITORING AND REGULATING SYSTEMS
- Customer reports seeing the messages "TPMS" and "Tire pressure: System malfunction!" in the instrument cluster. The "TPMS" message is not related to a loss of tire pressure. The message only indicates that tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) is not active.
Click a tab for more information.