- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A441451 2034445-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 44 number 13-38 dated July 11, 2013. Scenario A is after the engine is started, the message "TPMS" appears briefly then turns off. No DTCs are stored. Scenario B is the message "TPMS" appears constantly. DTC 03159 (tire pressure monitoring in ESP function) is stored in the ABS control module, J104 (address word 03), with one or more additional DTCs. Scenario C is the messages "TPMS" and "Tire pressure: System malfunction!" appear while the vehicle is being driven. DTC 03159 (tire pressure monitoring in ESP function) is stored in the ABS control module, J104 (address word 03), without other DTCs.
Click a tab for more information.