- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A441660 2034445-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: DIGITAL INSTRUMENT PANEL
- Customer reports seeing the messages "TPMS" and "Tire pressure: System malfunction!" in the instrument cluster. This occurs after the engine is started, the message "TPMS" appears briefly and then turns off. There are no DTCs stored.
Click a tab for more information.