- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A481461 2036032-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: STEERING
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 48 number 13-56 dated December 13, 2013. The customer states that the steering feels stiff during turning. The condition occurs when the vehicle is stationary. The steering shaft needs to be updated.
Click a tab for more information.