- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A571382 2017082-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 57 number 11-55 dated August 22, 2011. Central locking via remote control does not work either sporadically or permanently. The locks can still be operated manually. Missing synchronization between the remote control key and vehicle because the battery has been disconnected or the battery of the remote control has been replaced. If other senders operate in the same frequency range (mobile phones, TV stations, wireless headphones, baby monitors, other vehicle remote controls, etc.), the remote control key may have been temporarily switched off because a clear identification of the remote control key is not possible. This is necessary to prevent an unintentional unlocking of the vehicle by other unrelated senders.
Click a tab for more information.