- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 5 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 14 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 22 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 52 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 81 days ago
Audi TSB #A571383 2021363-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 57 number 11-48 dated July 25, 2011. Vehicle doors cannot be locked or unlocked using Advanced key. Vehicle cannot be started using the Start-Stop button. In Access/Start Authorization Control Module J518 (address word 05), DTC 03283 (Driver's side Access/Start Authorization Antenna Short Circuit to Ground), DTC 03284 (Right Access/Start Authorization Antenna Short Circuit to Ground) or DTC 00183 (Interior Access/Start Authorization Antenna 1 -R138-) are stored. Vehicle keys function properly otherwise, operating the door locks via the remote control as well as starting the vehicle using the ignition switch.
Click a tab for more information.