- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 4 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 13 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 21 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 51 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 80 days ago
Audi TSB #A571392 2022032-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:DOORS:LATCH
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 57 number 11-49 dated August 8, 2011. The customer inquires about the operation of the vehicle locking, and may suggest that the vehicle "locked itself". The lock command history is stored in the convenience system control module (J393).
Click a tab for more information.