- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A571516 2024111-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 69 number 12-22 dated February 13, 2012. After the comfort system central control module, J393 (address word 05) is replaced, the control module cannot be coded via SVM spec/actual. Any time a comfort system central control module, J393 (address word 05), is replaced, the new control module must be coded and parameterized with online SVM spec/actual or an SVM code. If the SVM spec/actual returns a response of ?Check Hardware?, then an SVM code is required to code and parameterize the new control module. The SVM code can be found in Parts Bulletin 9-101, which can be found on the etkainfo.com web site.
Click a tab for more information.