- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A641225 2027837-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 64 number 12-19 dated March 5, 2012. The customer may report noises when operating the window or noises from inside the door when driving on rough roads. When lowering the window, it collides with the clip that holds the window guide cable. This causes the clip to open and contact the window during operation, or rattle while driving on rough roads.
Click a tab for more information.