- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 16 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 24 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 54 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 83 days ago
Audi TSB #A661226 2031853-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Customer hears wind noise coming from the top of the vehicle while driving with the roof carrier bars installed. When the roof carrier bars are installed on the vehicle the acoustic environment in the cabin is predictably affected. The intent of the roof carrier bars is solely for the transport of cargo. When installed an increase in wind noise should be expected.
Click a tab for more information.