- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A701544 2038029-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 70 number 14-39 dated August 11, 2014. Various squeaks and/or rattles are heard from the roof area on vehicles equipped with a panoramic sunroof. These noises can be created by the points of contact between the sunroof cover trim frame and the clips that retain it to the headliner.
Click a tab for more information.