- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 7 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 16 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 24 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 54 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 83 days ago
Audi TSB #A871234 2024644-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 87 number 12-31 dated September 5, 2012. Moisture in the driver or front passenger foot well. Due to a faulty and / or incorrectly installed condensation drain hose, condensation from the evaporator could enter the front foot well areas through a gap between the body and the sealing surface of the drain hose.
Click a tab for more information.