- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A901238 2032113-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- The customer may state that the outside ambient temperature display is incorrect. To achieve a smoothening effect of the displayed outside ambient temperature, the value shown does not instantaneously follow the temperature sensor measurement. The display will not change faster than 4° F (2° C) per minute. This concept applies to both falling and rising temperatures. A programming strategy is also implemented to avoid incorrect readings on a parked vehicle, due to the temperature sensor being affected by outside influences such as radiant heat from the engine bay, elevated road surface temperatures, etc.
Click a tab for more information.