- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #A911266 2027686-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- Supersedes Technical Service bulletin Group 91 number 11-15 dated October 5, 2011. Customer complaint is that street addresses with hyphens (e.g. 27-80) cannot be entered as a Navigation destination. Affected addresses are primarily in the New York, New York and Honolulu, Hawaii areas. Hyphenated street addresses were converted incorrectly during the navigation data compilation process.
Click a tab for more information.