- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 4 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 13 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 21 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 51 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 80 days ago
Audi TSB #A911450 2018187-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 91 number 13-02 dated August 30, 2013. Customer may report that cracking, grinding, rattling, humming, whining, or similar interference is coming from one or more speakers. Parts of the speakers (such as the brackets, cables, or covers) or parts of the interior fittings (such as door covers, rear shelf, facings, or covers) can vibrate at certain frequencies, causing noises. The radio tuner or other control modules may be affected by electromagnetic interference from aftermarket electronic devices.
Click a tab for more information.