- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 4 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 13 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 21 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 51 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 80 days ago
Audi TSB #A941312 2017566-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING:HEADLIGHTS:SWITCH
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 94 number 09-23 dated August 12, 2009. Headlight switch knob is pressed in. The switch functions correctly. The headlight switch knob was designed with a normal position and a pushed-in position. This is a deliberate design feature designed to avoid injuries in the event of a collision.
Click a tab for more information.