- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 4 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 13 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 21 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 51 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 80 days ago
Audi TSB #A941316 2033675-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: EXTERIOR LIGHTING:TAIL LIGHTS
- The customer may report that the tail lamp lighting does not switch between the rear lid and the bumper when the lid is operated. DTC 03703 (Rear lid -closed- sensor) may be stored in the comfort system central control module, J393 (address word 46).
Click a tab for more information.