- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 18 days ago
- September 2: Volkswagen Recalls Vehicles For Seat Backrest Frames recalls | 21 days ago
- August 31: Chevrolet Corvette Front Trunk Lid Recall Issued recalls | 23 days ago
- August 25: Audi Start-Stop System Class Action Filed in Virginia news | 29 days ago
- August 20: NHTSA's Oversight of Vehicle Safety Standards Audited news | 34 days ago
Audi TSB #A941322 2034341-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: LIGHTING (PWS)
- Left or Right LED Daytime Running Light (DRL) intermittently flickers. Left or Right LED Daytime Running Light (DRL) intermittently lights up with more intensity then dims back to normal. The headlight beams still function normally. The LED DRL control unit's PWM output reacts to an intermittent system voltage change, causing the LED to flicker or change intensity. DTCs will not be logged in the vehicle electrical system control module, J519 (address word 09). The customer complaint can only be sporadically reproduced.
Click a tab for more information.