- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 3 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 12 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 20 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 50 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 79 days ago
Audi TSB #A961486 2038421-
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Customer reports that the side assist is providing warnings when no vehicles are present. The radar is reflected from the rear wheels back to the sensors, resulting in a false side assist warning.
Click a tab for more information.