- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #AWA-13-09
2011 Audi Q5
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:FUEL INJECTION SYSTEM
- Audi has determined that a faulty fuel injector may cause minor misfire conditions and, in turn, cause the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) on the instrument cluster to illuminate due to the presence of specific fault codes caused by this component. Please note that it is highly unlikely that the vehicle will experience an issue with multiple fuel injectors at the same time. The MIL is part of the on-board diagnostic system. Please refer to the owner's manual for additional information about the MIL. In some locales, an illuminated Malfunction Indicator Lamp could cause the vehicle to fail an IM emissions inspection, and the vehicle registration application could be denied. Be aware that other conditions (unrelated to the issue described in this bulletin) may cause the MIL in the vehicle to illuminate. Customers should be prepared to cover all diagnosis and repair costs for these other, unrelated conditions. This warranty extension covers only the diagnosis and replacement of a faulty fuel injector.
Click a tab for more information.