- November 20: Audi Recalls 1 Q3 For a Bolt Problem recalls | 6 days ago
- November 11: Tesla Touchscreen Warranty Adjustment Program Announced news | 15 days ago
- November 3: Audi Q7 SUVs Recalled For C-Pillar Padding recalls | 23 days ago
- October 4: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Continues For California Buyers news | 53 days ago
- September 5: Audi Start-Stop Class Action Filed in Canada news | 82 days ago
Audi TSB #SA-19H1
2011 Audi Q5
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Audi for this TSB. Call your local Audi dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# SA-19H1.
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:COOLING SYSTEM
- AUDI SERVICE CAMPAIGN: SEE DOCUMENT SEARCH BUTTON FOR OWNER LETTER. A SEAL INSIDE THE COOLANT PUMP CAN WEAR OUT AND LEAK COOLANT. THIS ALSO CAUSED THE ENGINE LIGHT TO COME ON. *RM UPDATED ON 06/27/2011. *KB
Click a tab for more information.