- March 20: Audi Q7 Recall Involves Incorrect Certification Labels recalls | 0 days ago
- February 22: Volvo Car Battery Drain Lawsuit Blames RDAR news | 26 days ago
- February 7: Honda Fit and Honda HR-V Recalled Over Backup Camera Images recalls | 41 days ago
- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 46 days ago
- January 31: Volvo Group North America Recall Failures to Cost $130 Million news | 48 days ago
Coolant Line Blew
CarComplaints.com Notes: Consumer Reports said the 2012-14 Q5 ranks "very good" for reliability, and so far our numbers show it's hard to argue with that. Just know that you might have a tough time keeping the car straight on the highway.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 76,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace engine (1 reports)
cooling system problem
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2013 Q5 problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Really upset to have to replace the engine in this 2013 Audi Q5 hybrid, with only 76,000 miles on it and being fully serviced and maintained by Audi, I’m feeling pretty let down by Audi manufacturing. We pay top dollar for an excellent vehicle, which is by far not how this is proving to be. Very sad, thinking I need to pick a new maker. After buying and driving Audi vehicles for over 10 years.
- Liza W., White River Jct, VT, US