- June 6: Audi Coolant Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 12 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 25 days ago
- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 40 days ago
- May 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Misalign recalls | 43 days ago
- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 51 days ago
Audi TSB #A661334 2029586-
2014 Audi Q5
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 66 number 13-32 dated September 26, 2013. The customer may report hearing wind noise while driving at highway speeds. The noise may occur on either side of the vehicle. Wind noise may be coming from either the mirror base or the lane change assist lamp. Improved parts are available.
Click a tab for more information.