- June 6: Audi Coolant Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 8 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 21 days ago
- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 36 days ago
- May 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Misalign recalls | 39 days ago
- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 47 days ago
Audi TSB #A661339 2035673-
2014 Audi Q5
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 66 number 13-38 dated November 15, 2013. Customer may report hearing wind noise from the front door area when the vehicle is driven at highway speeds. After diagnosis, it is determined that the source of the wind noise is the exterior rear view mirrors. The two main sources of wind noise from the exterior rear view mirrors are: the seam surrounding the turn signal lamp and the seam at the mirror base. The modifications explained in the Service section of this bulletin will effectively mitigate the wind noise symptom for the customer.
Click a tab for more information.