- June 6: Audi Coolant Pump Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 7 days ago
- May 24: VW Water Pump Lawsuit Says Plastic Cracks news | 20 days ago
- May 9: Audi Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Pistons For Problems news | 35 days ago
- May 6: Audi Recalls Vehicles With Rear Axles That May Misalign recalls | 38 days ago
- April 28: Acura RDX Infotainment Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 46 days ago
Audi TSB #A691326 2023323-
2014 Audi Q5
Affected Component: AIR BAGS
- Supersedes Technical Service Bulletin Group 69 number 12-25 dated April 25, 2012. After the airbag control module (J234) has been replaced, the control unit cannot be coded via SVM spec/actual. An SVM code is required to code and parameterize the new service replacement airbag control module. Each model?s SVM code is provided in a parts bulletin (GP bulletin), which should have been referenced through ETKA when the module was replaced. The control module cannot be coded until the SVM code has been executed.
Click a tab for more information.